- 3-ply bonded construction combines three metals to deliver even heat distribution and retention for superior cooking results
- Windsor pan-inspired, conical design provides more surface area for evaporation, resulting in faster cooking times
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the saucepan induction ready
- Riveted signature Viking handles are ergonomically designed to provide Comfort balance and control. The long handles feature a stay-cool heat break and finger guide.
- Tempered, vented glass lids help prevent boil overs while making it easy to see the progress of your meal
- Dishwasher safe; Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Stainless Steel 3.4 Quart Soup Pot uses a modern, Windsor pan design. Its conical sides are angled out to ensure more room for evaporation while more heat is retained by the walls - resulting in faster cook times. Internal markings in both US and metric units make measuring much easier. Like all Viking Contemporary cookware, this pan is constructed with an aluminum layer sandwiched between two layers of 18/10 stainless steel - providing exceptional heat transfer while making the pan durable and usable on all cook tops including induction. Along with the ergonomic grip that stays cool, this cookware product heats up to 600/315 degrees (F/C) (450/232 degrees with lid). Dishwasher safe and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.