- 3-Ply construction delivers even heat distribution and heat retention
- Ergonomic handle for less wrist strain
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the saucepan induction ready
- Dishwasher, broiler and oven safe (up to 600F)
- Surgical stainless steel cooking surface makes it completely non-reactive and NSF approved
Achieve professional searing and browning results for foods like proteins and vegetables, while using less energy. The Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel 10" fry pan's 3-Ply Stainless Steel construction makes this possible. Handcrafted in the use, the Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is beautifully polished to a mirror finish. The 3-Ply Stainless Steel clad design combines three layers of metal to create one solid piece that is formed into the vessel. An induction capable stainless steel exterior is bonded to a layer of aluminum alloy and then finished with a final layer of high quality 18/10 stainless steel on the interior. The Viking-designed ergonomic handle takes stress off of the wrist, making cooking easier and enjoyable, while reducing heat transfer to keep the handle cool. The NSF-approved, non-reactive and non-porous inner layer of stainless steel combines with the efficiency of the core to make an ideal cooking surface that is easy to clean and sanitize stove, oven and grill friendly up to 600f degrees. Handcrafted in the use with a limited lifetime warranty.