- 3-Ply construction delivers even heat distribution and retention for superior cooking results
- Ergonomically designed handle for grip comfort while remaining cool to the touch when used on the stovetop
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the fry pan induction ready
- Windsor pan-inspired, conical design provides more surface area for evaporation, resulting in faster cooking times
- Surgical quality stainless steel cooking surface makes cookware non-reactive
The Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Stainless Steel 10 inch Fry Pan uses a modern, Windsor pan design. Its conical sides are angled out to ensure more room for evaporation while more heat is retained by the walls - resulting in faster cook times. Like all Viking Contemporary cookware, this pan is constructed with an aluminum layer sandwiched between two layers of 18/10 stainless steel - providing exceptional heat transfer while making the pan durable and usable on all cook tops including induction. Along with the ergonomic grip that stays cool, this cookware product heats up to 600/315 degrees (F/C) (450/232 degrees with lid). Dishwasher safe and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.