- Professional 5-Ply construction maximizes heat transfer quickly for even cooking or heating
- For use on all cooktops, including induction; Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600/315 degrees (F/C)
- 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive; Interior capacity markings for easy measuring
- Signature Viking stay-cool handle is ergonomically designed to ensure a secure grip, comfort, balance and control
- Dishwasher safe; Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty and made in the USA
Viking 5-Ply Professional Cookware provides commercial grade quality for in-home use. With an elegant satin finish and five layers of metal, this premium line of cookware is specially handcrafted in the USA. 5-ply construction maximizes heat transfer and reduces energy usage, features that enable Viking cookware to deliver superior cooking performance. Each layer of metal is created to provide durability and efficiency. The exterior layer is a magnetic stainless steel that makes the cookware suitable for induction stovetops. The next layer of aluminum alloy bonds to the middle layer, which is pure 3004 aluminum. The fourth layer is an aluminum alloy bonded to the interior 18/10 high-grade stainless steel. Together, these five layers work in unison to transfer heat quickly and evenly while using less energy to achieve desired cooking temperatures.