- 3-Ply construction delivers even heat distribution and heat retention
- Reduces energy while achieving searing and browning results
- Ergonomic handle for less wrist strain
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the saucepan induction ready
- Oven/Stove/Grill friendly up to 600 degrees (F)
- Surgical stainless steel cooking surface makes it completely non-reactive and NSF approved
The Viking 3-Ply 8" non-stick fry pan maximizes heat transfer and distribution to help the home cook achieve professional searing and browning results, while reducing energy usage. The PFOA free, Eterna non-stick surface also makes cooking eggs or omelets easy, requiring minimum amounts of cooking oils or fats while retaining the searing ability of a traditional fry pan. The non-stick surfaces also makes it ideal for cooking or searing more delicate foods like fish or food items that would normally stick to a conventional pan. Handcrafted in the USA, the Viking 3-Ply cookware is beautifully polished to a mirror finish. The 3-Ply clad design combines three layers of metal to create one solid piece that is formed into the vessel. An induction capable stainless steel exterior is bonded to a layer of aluminum alloy and then finished with a final layer of high quality 18/10 stainless steel on the interior. The Viking-designed ergonomic handle makes cooking easier and enjoyable, while reducing heat transfer to keep the handle cool. Stove, oven, and grill friendly up to 400F degrees. HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA with a limited lifetime warranty.