- 3-Ply construction delivers even heat distribution and heat retention
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle mimeses wrist pressure, making it easier and more comfortable to cook
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the saucepan induction ready
- Dishwasher, broiler and oven safe (up to 600F)
- Surgical stainless steel cooking surface makes it completely non-reactive and NSF approved
Achieve professional searing and browning results for larger quantities on the large cooking surface, while using less energy thanks to the 3-Ply Stainless Steel construction. Handcrafted in the USA, Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is beautifully polished to a mirror finish. The 3-Ply Stainless Steel clad design combines three layers of metal to create one solid piece that is formed into the vessel. An induction capable stainless steel exterior is bonded to a layer of aluminum alloy and then finished with a final layer of high quality 18/10 stainless steel on the interior. The Viking-designed ergonomic handle takes stress off of the wrist, making cooking easier and enjoyable, while reducing heat transfer to keep the handle cool. The NSF-approved, non-reactive and non-porous inner layer of stainless steel combines with the efficiency of the core to make an ideal cooking surface that is easy to clean and sanitize; stove, oven, broiler and grill friendly up to 600 degrees (F). Handcrafted in the USA with a lifetime warranty.